Yes you heard it right!
Are you the one who loves eggs but on a diet!This is for you then!
Besan flour is the secret ingredient!It is a effective choice as it is rich in vitamin B6 ,potassium ,iron and magnesium. It has very low glycemic index and no cholestrol content and the best choice for a healthy diet plan.
Preparation time : 5 mins
Cooking time : 10 mins
Serves: 2 people
- Besan flour/chickpea flour/gram flour – 1/4 cup
- Onion – 1 finely chopped (Medium Sized)
- Green chillies – 2 finely chopped
- Coriander leaves – finely chopeed
- Oil – 2 to 3 tsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Take a mixing bowl and add 1/4 cup of besan flour, add 1 cup of water. Mix them well so that all clumps dissolve and it’s a fine paste.(not to flowy or too thick)
- Add the finely chopped onion, green chillies and coriander (if you want to add more variety grated carrot can also be added)
- Place a kadai and by the time it heats up mix all contents in the bowl.
- Depending on the thickness , pour the batter and let the veg omelette cook.
- Keep it on low to medium flame while flipping it.
- Serve it hot with ketchup or eat it along with toasted bread slices!!
- 1 spoon of maida can be added to get crispy corners
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda can be added to get the fluffiness.
You must be logged in to post a comment.