Orange and Carrot make a good pair in this juice. This juice is a source of Vitamin C and Vitamin K. This also contains Beta- Carotene which is good for skin and vision. Try this juice in this Summer, you will definitely like this for sure. Kids also like this juice because of its color
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 0 minutes
- Carrot – 2 big in size
- Orange – 2
- Ginger – 1 inch( optional)
- Honey – 2 tsp
- Water – as required.
- Peel the skin of carrots and orange and wash it well
- Chop them into pieces
- Cut the ginger into few pieces
- Add everything in a blender or juicer and Grind well
- Strain the juice using strainer and add honey
- Serve the juice as soon as possible for the taste
note: you can blend ice cubes if you want it cold
You must be logged in to post a comment.