This is a detox drink receipe that will serve as a rejuvenating alternative from our usual coffee and tea routine. It could be a refreshing alternative for an evening tea!
Preparation time : 2 mins
Cooking time : 3 mins
- Half lemon
- Mint leaves – 3 to 4
- Cilantro – 4 to 5 leaves
- Ginger – 1/2 inch crushed
- Warm water – 1 cup
- Boil 1 cup of water and once it is warm,add the crushed ginger,mint leaves ,cilantro and finally squeeze the lemon .
- Give it a good mix and wait for 5 mins for the strain to mix with the warm water.
- Ginger-has many special benefits like, soothes sore muscles, relieves periods pain , high anti inflammatory property and aids in digestion.
- Mint-has anti bacterial and anti inflammatory property and relieves digestion problems.
- Lemon-rich in vitamin C and helps in collagen (component of muscle and gums) reconstruction when taken over a period of time.
You must be logged in to post a comment.