Yummy,chunky peanut butter that we can make at home!yes you heard me right!homemade!!
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Serves :1 small bottle of content
- Peanuts -1 cup
- Jaggery/ Brown Sugar/ White sugar – 4 tsp
- Take a pan and roast the peanuts till golden brown (the smell of roasted peanuts is an indication that you are done roasting)
- Let the peanuts cool.
- Meanwhile, if you are going to use jaggery, shed them into fine pieces amounting to 4 tbsp. Brown sugar can be used if jaggery isnt available. (white sugar can be used too)
- Now take the mixer jar ,add the roasted peanuts and jaggery to it and give it two pulse beats.
- There is no need to add water as once we start the grinding process the peanuts will release oil and help in giving the chunky consistency.
- Upon grinding it give it a gap of 10 seconds between every 35 seconds of grinding and push the scattered jar contents to the centre using a spoon.
- The mixture will start to turn from powdery form to thick past like consistency.
- If u want it crunchy ,add some crushed peanuts to it.
- Once the mixture reaches a fine creamy texture,convert it to a storage container and store it in the fridge.
- Enjoy your home made peanut butter with bread /roti etc.