We all want to eat something tasty like a dessert at the same time we cringe if it’s not healthy!
Here is an amazing receipe for all those who want to relish a nice dessert this summer!
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time :15 mins
Serving : 2 people
1. Chia seeds – 7 to 8 tbsp
2. Milk – 1 cup (boiled and cooled down)
3. Banana – 1
4. Apple – 1
5. Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
6. Rolled oats/fibre biscuits/protein powder
7. Brown sugar – 1 tsp
ALWAYS USE CHIA SEEDS THAT HAVE BEEN SOAKED IN WATER FOR ATLEAST 25 TO 30 MINS.USING IT DIRECTLY CAN TROUBLE THE DIGESTION.
- Take 7 to 8 tbsp of chia seeds and soak them for about 30 mins in normal water.
2. Meanwhile cut the banana and apple into small pieces and keep them aside.
3. Take a big bowl and first pour the boiled milk into it after it has cooled down
4. Once the chia seeds are ready take 5 to 6 spoons of it and mix it with the milk.
5. For extra thicken and to prevent it from being runny,you can add 2 to 3 fibre biscuits or half cup rolled oats or 1 scoop of protein powder.
6. Mix it all well and add 1 tsp of brown sugar.
7. Finally add the sliced pieces of banana and apple to it and give it a gentle mix.
8. Store it in the fridge for about 20 mins and serve with walnuts seasoned on top.
Benefits of Chia seeds:
- They are a great source of antioxidants,omega 3 fatty acids,iron and calcium.
2. The omega 3 fatty acid help to reduce the LDL level(bad cholesterol),triglyceride levels and improve endothelial function of the blood vessels .
3. It helps in weightloss ,digestion and keeps cardiac problem at bay.
You must be logged in to post a comment.