Bajji, a quick indian snack made in 15 minutes. Potato Bajji is my kid’s Favorite. Here is the recipe for making potato Bajji.
- Potatoes – 2
- Besan flour/Kadalai maavu – 1 cup
- Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Baking soda – a pinch
- Salt – to taste
- oil – required for frying
- Heat oil in a pan
- In a bowl, mix besan flour, chilli powder , Ginger garlic paste, salt with water. Mix gently and make the batter thick
- Peel the potatoes and slice it thin pieces
- Dip the potatoes in batter and fry it in oil
- serve hot with coconut chutney or coriander chutney
You must be logged in to post a comment.