This spicy chutney is very easy and we can make it quickly. we need only 3 ingredients and we can store it for a week. My mom prepares it in Ammi kal ( traditional stone grinder) and it tastes out of the world with hot thuni idli(usual idli made on the cloth on the idli plate). It goes well with Idli, Crispy Dosa and Aapam
- Garlic pods – 10
- Red chilli – 7-10 nos( based on the spiciness)
- Salt – to taste
- Soak Red chilies in hot water for 10 minutes
- Put Garlic, salt and chillies in mixie and grind it.
- First it looks coarse, add water little by little and grind it to a fine paste
- Transfer to a bowl and add Gingelly oil. It gives more flavour and reduce the spiciness
- you can add a small bit of tamarind while grinding
- If you want you can temper it with mustard seeds and curry leaves in gingelly oil
You must be logged in to post a comment.