This chutney takes some time to prepare but its tastes good with Idli/Dosa.
- Onions – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Red chillies – 4
- Green chillies – 2
- Grated coconut – 4 tsp
- oil – 4 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Urad dal split – 1/2 tsp
- Hing – a pinch
- Curry leaves – 2 springs
- Heat oil in a kadai, add cut onions, chillies and saute well.
- Add tomatoes after 2 minutes and saute well
- Add salt to speed up the process
- once everything saute well, add grated coconut and mix it well
- Switch off the flame and let the mixture cool down
- Grind it in mixie and transfer it to bowl
- Heat oil in a kadai and do temper the chutney using ‘To temper’ list
- Serve it with Idli/Dosa
You must be logged in to post a comment.